About The Series
Welcome to the 26th annual Triathlon Series presented by Gatti Sports Promotions.
Our mission at Gatti Sports Promotions is to provide safe, fair and fun triathlon racing to each and every person who would like to take part. Whether you are a seasoned competitor or a first-timer, you will feel welcome at the Gatti series of events.
Age is no barrier, and no matter what your level of fitness, one of the three different race distances available is sure to suit you.
If you do not feel confident with all three legs of a triathlon, bring a friend or two and complete the race as a relay team.
- Accurately timed results will be posted on our Gatti website following each event
- Post race refreshments
- Random draw prizes
Awards will be presented to:
1st, 2nd, 3rd male and female in the Open Category
1st male and female in each 5 year age category
1st relay team
1st male and female in 13-15yrs, 16-19yrs and subsequent 5 year age groups
- Swim n Spin :
1st male and female in 10-12yrs, 13-15yrs, 16-19yrs and subsequent 10 year age groups
- Series Winners:
- Points will be awarded to the top 5 Male & Female
- Challenge – Open & 5yr age groups.
- Tinman – 13-15yrs, 16-19yrs & subsequent 10yr age groups.
- Swim n Spin - 15- 49yrs and 50- 80yrs.
- Mini – 10-12yrs, & 13-15yrs.
- Points – 5 points for 1st down to 1 point for 5th.
- Competitors must compete in 5 races over the same distance to be eligible for series winners.
- Series winners will be presented with an Award at Race 6.
- All races will be held at Midcourse Reserve, Brebner Drive, West Lakes
- Registration will take place at the race venue between 7:00am and 8:15am. ALL competitors must register at this time.
- You will be advised of Wave Start times at Registration
- A compulsory race briefing for all competitors will be held at 8:15am
- Triathlon Australia Race Rules will apply
- Entry fees are non transferable or refundable for entrants who do not compete or if adverse conditions result in the cancellation of the event.
- The Bike Compound will remain closed until the last cyclist is off the cycle course.
- Bikes are not to be removed from the Bike Compound before this time with-out prior approval from Race Director or Senior Technical Officer.
|Per Race||Triathlon Australia Member||Non Member||Relay Team||Late Entry||Series Entry Discount|
Swim 'n' Spin refer to Tinman for Entry Fees
Age on 31/12/14
Mini - must be 10 years & over
Tinman - must be 13 years & over
Challenge - must be 15 years & over
One Day Membership
Mini & Tinman - a $5 component of non-members entry fee provides a compulsory one day membership to cover Public Liability & Personal Accident Insurance
Challenge - a $20 component of non-members entry fee provides a compulsory one day membership to cover Public Liability & Personal Accident Insurance
Please support our sponsors and visit their websites by clicking their logos.